Case Study 1: CRM Development
Technology: ASP.NET, MS SQL, SQL Reporting Services
Business Domain: Sales & Marketing
- Client Requirement: Our client was storing all of their customer contacts on various spreadsheets and on individual MS Outlook contact lists. This was leading to data management problems with a number of people using the same lists and actions were not getting recorded in the correct manner. Their customers were often contacted by several different marketing resources due to the disorganisation. Our clients were wasting time and effort which would be better spent dealing with the customers.
- Solution: Designed and implemented a web based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) System which is hosted on their web server. Being web based, new contacts or actions against a contact are entered remotely from any location with internet access. The data is live, held in one place and backed up on a regular basis. Bespoke reports are put together and stored for later use with the use of Reporting wizard. The bulk email and document mail merge facility allows wide scale mail-shots and marketing activities to be carried out within a few clicks. The Action tracking module allows actions to be recorded and allocated to the relevant resource.
Case Study 2: GIS development and Integration
Technology: ASP.NET, MS SQL, BING Map, Google Map, Open Layer, SliverLight and HTML5,
Business Domain: Geographical Information Systems (GIS)
- Client Requirement: Our client is a renowned Company in field of GIS. They were looking for an offshore development partner to help develop their new idea in field of GIS mapping. They were specifically looking for a supplier which can support multiple technologies and development over a prolonged period.
- Solution: BSL Information Technology provided relevant offshore resources to the client which proved to be very cost effective. The actual development was done over a period of two years. The project was initially developed using SilverLight technology but later migrated to HTML5.
Case Study 3: Work Force Management System
Technology: Java, J2EE, JSP, Servlets, Web Services and Oracle
Business Domain: Recruitment / HR
- Client Requirement: Our client had an existing in-house system developed for managing the recruitment process. They were looking for outsourcing partner to develop new modules for this project. The challenge here was to understand the existing functionality and process flow to develop the new modules around this structure.
- Solution: BSL Information Technology put together a competent team to help develop these new modules. Since the initial project, we have successfully developed various modules on this project. This project involved using various J2EE technologies.